Wednesday, March 23, 2011

300 word response "food inc"

                My response to the film “Food Inc.” was just too shocking. I never expected many secrets in the food industry. Didn’t expect so much controversy. Made me think about what should I not eat and what I should eat. Observe every ingredient of food products. I learned  that they would use farm images on eggs, milk , and even cheese to show and pretend  that their products come from a farm. I would remember that in the early 1900’s everything was organic. The vegetables and fruit would grow in the right seasons. What this film showed me was they can pick up any fruit and vegetable at any season.fast food started with drive ins around the 1930. Out of all the fast food frenchise the biggest meat consumer is Mcdonalds. From watching this film the scene and secret what shocked me the most was the animal slaughter. More than 400 animals get slaughtered in one hour. There are thirteen slaughter houses in the  U.S. and as time goes by more are soon  to be made.  32,000 hogs are slaughtered in these slaughter houses. This film she be watched in every school .  so every can know what these food companies and industries are really hiding. What they’re producing  in those factories. I find unfair the fact they’re hiding all these secrets into what they do to the food. How everything can hurt and endanger our health. How they mistreat animals to the tremendous torture. from watching this film it makes me think more about what I eat. Everyone should eat a lot more healthier be cautious into what’s going inside your mouth. Try to eat more organic food. It’s a very inspiring film. Its not even  farming anymore its all mass production is what all I learned from this film.

1 comment:

  1. well we all know how the world is corrupted and this will continued on for many more decades until someone decide to say enough is enough which isn't happening anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete